Who Is Working Your File
- McGough & Associates does not use sub-contractors. All of our investigators are full time McGough employees.
- Your account representative and the investigator working your file are available at any time for questions, comments, and concerns. We are available to hand deliver video tapes/CDs or overnight them at your request. If preferred, we are also available to come to your offices, and look through your files to give recommendations.
- Communication is the key to any investigation. We provide recommendations, but ultimately listen to you, the client. We will consistently keep you up to date on your investigation and make any changes, which are mutually agreed upon between our investigator and our client.
- Our investigators enjoy both a professional and personal relationship with one another. Despite being located in different markets, our investigators are constantly in communication with one another. We are always brainstorming and getting feedback from one another in order to best serve our clients.
- McGough & Associates has both male and female investigators from diverse backgrounds.
- We think outside the box! Garbage pulls, obtaining court records and access to a variety of reliable and informative sources are only part of it. Our investigators continue to look into every possible lead in order to get the client the best results.
- We don’t want to work your file…we want to work your next file! We do not have a “take the money and run” attitude. We will do the best for our client on each and every file and also make recommendations as to where your money is best spent. We are happy to answer any questions you have about a particular situation whether or not it involves utilizing our services.
- All McGough & Associates investigators sign an agreement to testify whether or not they are still employed with our company. Most of our investigators have not only been called to testify, but have been called on numerous occasions.
- All reports are full narrative and are not bullet-point reports. We have proofreaders to assist in making our reports uniform and able to stand up to legal scrutiny.
- McGough & Associates has been in business for over 40 years, is licensed in over 25 states and has multiple office locations.